Villa Semarapura is a beachfront villa, located between Canggu and Tanah Lot, just over 30 minutes drive from Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. This private Bali rental villa is comprised of a series of pavilions, swimming pool and ornamental ponds, leisurely spread throughout an expansive acre and a bit of rolling lawns. Living, dining and sleeping pavilions feature glass doors; all aspected towards the sea view and the magnificent Bali sunsets.
Accommodation at Villa Semarapura includes five spacious bedrooms with lavish ensuite bathrooms, an elevated open air living room, a standalone dining pavilion, a comfortable home theatre incorporating a games room with built-in bar, and a feature kitchen.
Facilities include a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a car & driver, WiFi internet access and use of a tennis court. The stunning gardens, timber decks, outdoor bar and relaxation pavilions make Villa Semarapura a classic venue for a holiday with family and friends.
The rugged black sand Cemagi Beach is just a few metres away and the glorious views take in the distant volcanoes, dramatic coastline and neighbouring Hindu sea temple of Pura Bata Ngandang, perched on a rocky outcrop and lashed by the waves of the Indian Ocean.
This magnificent Bali villa offers a range of facilities, extensive dedicated staff and is ideal for holiday rentals.
One Driver: to provide transfer service for guest including operating and maintaining transportation for customer courtesy.
- One Manager: meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staffing team to meet the expectations of each guest.
- Three Villa Attendants: in charge of housekeeping, laundry and F&B service
- One Full Time Chef & Two Cooks: trained in local & international cuisine and in charge of the market shopping and preparation of guest meals.
- Four Security Guards: on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the premises.
- One Gardeners & One Pool Attendants: work discreetly in maintaining the landscape and the pool without disturbing the guests.